Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth

Lest Mommy & Daddy have all the fun on vacation, my grandparents saw to it that I got to have a lot of excitement of my own. I got to see my great grandma, my cousins and even an aunt who was visiting all the way from India. I also went shopping – a lot, to the carousels and to the pool at Nani’s house.

I must confess, though, that my absolute, by-far, most favorite thing in the whole wide world was my trip to Disney World with Dada & Dadi. Of course we went to Animal Kingdom, to Sea World (where I got soaked from Shamu – something I truly did not appreciate) and to Epcot Center, but obviously what I loved the most was visiting the Magic Kingdom. While I enjoyed meeting Mickey & Minnie, I was a bit miffed that they only spent a few minutes with me (a fact that I am quick to tell anyone who asks) and was much happier visiting the Cinderella castle and meeting princesses.

I had so much fun in the U.S. that I didn’t miss M&D at all – and didn’t even care to talk to them on the phone whenever they called from South America. But who could blame me given my surroundings?

No comments: